Welcome to the eCampaignr Website (the "Site"), owned and operated by eCAmpaingr.com (“eCampaignr”, India).
The Terms and Conditions listed here (this “Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions”) govern your membership in the eCampaignr panel, your participation in the surveys and your use of the Site. In this Agreement, the term "you" or “your” refers to the individual accessing the Site and participating in a survey and/or completing the registration process to become a member of the eCampaignr Panel (the “Panel”).
II. USE OF THE SITE
Access to, and use of the Site is subject to these Terms and Conditions, and is limited to your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of the Site in violation of these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited. Participation in surveys is always optional and voluntary. You may unsubscribe from your Panel membership at any time, please see our "Opt Out Policy" below. Panel membership, and/or participation in a survey(s) hosted or administered by eCampaignr, within the United States, is open to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and to minors between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) who have obtained permission or consent from their parent or guardian. If you are not thirteen (13) years of age, you may not register or attempt to register as a Panel member or participate in any eCampaignr survey(s). eCampaignr reserves the right to refuse to offer or provide Panel membership or other services to anyone, at anytime, in its sole discretion.
In order to participate in surveys from eCampaignr, you will be required to register with the Site and to provide Personal Information in connection with the registration. Each individual may only have one active membership Account (defined below) at any one time. As a condition of membership, you are required to truthfully provide all information requested by eCampaignr and you are strictly prohibited from using any aliases or other means to mask or conceal your true identity. If you provide any information to eCampaignr that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if eCampaignr has reasonable grounds to suspect such information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if you are maintaining more than one Account, eCampaignr reserves the right to terminate your membership and to prevent you from any current or future access to, or use of the Site including the immediate forfeiture of any eCampaignr Reward Points accumulated by you prior to such termination.
V. ACCOUNT AND PASSWORDS
If you register for a membership on the Site to become a member (“Member”), eCampaignr will permit you to create a user name and password to access your account (“Account”). You are solely responsible for the security of your user name and password and you are solely liable and responsible for any use or unauthorized use of your Account. You may never use another panelist’s account without permission. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and you must keep your Account user name and password secure. You must promptly notify eCampaignr of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account.
VI. CASH AND PAYMENT
1. Earning Cash: Subject to paragraph 2 below, you can earn rewards for completing surveys (“eCampaignr Reward Points”). In order to earn eCampaignr Reward Points, you must first answer a few pre-screening questions that will qualify you to participate in the survey. Only after you qualify for the survey AND if you complete the entire survey, will you get eCampaignr Reward Points for completing the survey. If you do not qualify for the survey after answering the pre-screener questions, you DO NOT earn any eCampaignr Reward Points.
The eCampaignr Reward Points for completing each survey are credited to your Account and are subject to your compliance with all Terms and Conditions. Your Account, including any eCampaignr Reward Points or other credits in your Account, is non-transferable and non-assignable, and may not be pooled, lent, sold, or exchanged. We may change rules about redeeming eCampaignr Reward Points or other credits in your Account at any time and such changed rules will apply to eCampaignr Reward Points already accrued as well as to eCampaignr Reward Points accrued in the future. You may request eCampaignr Reward Points conversion to U.S. Points for payment out of your Account only as permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Once such payment is requested, a pre-paid Visa debit card will be mailed to you with the payment amount. Please refer to Sweepstakes Rules for any terms related to our quarterly sweepstakes.
Redeeming eCampaignr Reward Points and receipt of any payment by you is contingent upon your: (1) full compliance with these Terms and Conditions; and (2) compliance with the specific rules or terms then in effect for the particular redemption offer.
2. Minimum Payment Amount: YOU CAN NOT REDEEM eCampaignr REWARD POINTS UNTIL YOU HAVE ACCRUED AT LEAST TWENTY FIVE eCampaignr REWARD POINTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT (THE “MINIMUM PAYMENT AMOUNT”). YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REDEEM THE “eCampaignr REWARD POINTS” IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR OBLIGATION TO PAY YOU, UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU HAVE ACCRUED AT LEAST THE MINIMUM PAYMENT AMOUNT IN YOUR ACCOUNT. UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU HAVE ACCRUED THE MINIMUM PAYMENT AMOUNT, SUCH “eCampaignr REWARD POINTS” ARE DEEMED A CONTINGENT LIABILITY, WHICH IS ENTIRELY CONTINGENT UPON: (1) YOUR ACCRUAL OF AT LEAST THE MINIMUM PAYMENT AMOUNT IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND (2) YOUR FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. UNLESS AND UNTIL YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE REACHES THE MINIMUM PAYMENT AMOUNT, THE “eCampaignr REWARD POINTS” IN YOUR ACCOUNT HAVE NO CASH VALUE. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH AN INITIAL BALANCE OF FIVE eCampaignr REWARD POINTS, AND THEN ACCRUE ANOTHER TEN eCampaignr REWARD POINTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT, FOR A TOTAL OF FIFTEEN eCampaignr REWARD POINTS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT, AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT. IN THIS EXAMPLE YOU WOULD HAVE TO EARN YET ANOTHER TEN eCampaignr REWARD POINTS, FOR A TOTAL OF TWENTY FIVE eCampaignr REWARD POINTS ACCRUED BALANCE, BEFORE YOU WOULD BE ENTITLED TO ANY PAYMENT.
3. Payment Request: You can request the conversion to U.S. Points and payment of the amount in your Account, subject to these Terms and Conditions, by clicking the “Request Payment” link under the “My Account” tab. As noted above, you may not request payment and the eCampaignr Reward Points in your Account have no actual cash value until you have accrued at least the Minimum Payment Amount. A description of each payment request method will be displayed, and if the Member’s Account balance is large enough, a link to request that method of payment will also be displayed. Currently, the Minimum Payment Amount required to request a check payment is $25.00; however, this amount may change from time to time at eCampaignr’s sole discretion.
4. Taxes related to rewards: You are responsible for any and all tax liability arising from or associated with your eCampaignr Reward Points reward payment, including liability arising from your accrual of eCampaignr Reward Points or your redemption of eCampaignr Reward Points. We will require you to provide necessary tax information about yourself prior to receiving payment when requesting payment greater than $300 at one time or cumulatively during a calendar year. We will file a 1099 tax form for any Member who earns $600 or greater in one calendar year from our parent company, eCampaignr Solutions.
5. Payment Schedule Requests to redeem eCampaignr Reward Points are processed promptly, however your pre-paid debit card may take 7-10 days to arrive in the mail. After requesting payment, Members can view their scheduled payment processing status by logging into their Account. All payments are inspected immediately prior to processing. Payment requests belonging to Members who have become inactive or who have duplicate Accounts will not be processed and will be removed.
6. Fraud Prevention: eCampaignr reserves the right at its sole discretion to request further information from Members to avoid fraudulent activity. eCampaignr reserves the right at its sole discretion to place any payment request on hold, for any reason, until the requested information has been provided by the Member. Reasonable notice will be given to the Member to provide this information. All decisions by eCampaignr regarding fraud or suspected fraud are binding and final.
7. Delivery Location: You are responsible for selecting a secure and reliable mail delivery address for payments. We are not responsible for any stolen or lost debit cards so long as such debit card was sent to the mailing address indicated in your Account information at the time such payment was requested. If your household mailbox is not secure, we recommend you obtain a secure post office box.
VII. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF SITE
You are prohibited from taking any action to interfere with the Site or any other individual’s use of the Site. If you do you may not use the Site.
You agree not to:
1. Use spiders, robots or other automated data mining techniques to catalog, download, store, or otherwise reproduce or distribute content available on the Site, or to manipulate the results of any panel, poll, survey or prize draws on the Site;
2. Send to eCampaignr, and/or to or from the Site, any illegal, deceptive, or harmful code, including, without limitation, any virus, spyware, adware, or any other harmful code;
3. Send unsolicited emails, including, without limitation, promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
4. Open, use, or maintain more than one (1) membership account within the eCampaignr Panel;
5. Forge or mask your true identity in any email or posting;
6. Frame a portion(s) of the Site within another website or alter the appearance of the Site;
7. Establish links from any other website to any page of, on, or located within the Site, without the prior express written permission of eCampaignr;
8. Post or transmit any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, or inflammatory material or content or any material or content that could otherwise violate any law(s);
9. Intentionally or willfully submit falsified data or commit any other fraudulent act(s) in connection with use of the panel or survey system;
10. Reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do or take any act that might reveal or disclose the source code, or bypass or circumvent measures or controls utilized to prohibit, restrict or limit access to any webpage, content or code, except as expressly permitted by applicable laws; or
11. Encourage and/or advise any individual, including, without limitation, any eCampaignr employee, to commit any act(s) prohibited hereunder.
VIII. PROFILE UPDATES & CONTACT INFORMATION
You agree to promptly notify eCampaignr of any changes in or to information contained in your Member profile. Panel members agree to review and update, as necessary, membership profiles no less frequently than once every twelve (12) months. A Panel member may update, correct, and/or delete information contained in his or her membership profiles by accessing his or her membership Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining accurate and complete contact information and promptly updating such information.
IX. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You may not copy, modify, alter, distribute, publish, sell or otherwise use any material on the Site in whole or in part, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of eCampaignr. All pages and content within the Site and any related surveys, including but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys, logos or other materials are the intellectual property of eCampaignr and/or its clients, licensors, partners, and/or representatives. You are hereby expressly prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, creating derivative works of, republishing, displaying, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing, in any way, the content available on the Site, without the prior written consent of eCampaignr.
By submitting or transmitting any information, communication, and/or material to eCampaignr, by electronic mail or otherwise, including, without limitation, any data, questions, comments, responses, suggestions or other similar information, communication, or material, on or through the Site (“Submitted Content”), you hereby grant to eCampaignr a sub-licensable, worldwide, fully-paid, royalty free license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Submitted Content. This license includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute, and tag any Submitted Content.
You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. eCampaignr reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations.
XI. THIRD PARTY LINKS
From time-to-time eCampaignr may provide you with the ability to voluntarily link or connect to websites maintained and/or operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). eCampaignr neither endorses the Third Party Websites nor the products, services, and/or opportunities advertised, offered and/or sold by, through or in connection with the Third Party Websites. eCampaignr is not responsible for the policies and/or practices of the Third Party Websites or the information collected by the Third Party Websites or any Third Parties. Please review all policies and terms and conditions applicable to the Third Party Websites.
XII. COMMUNICATION WITH eCampaignreCampaignr
Any Submitted Content you submit or transmit to eCampaignr, by electronic mail or otherwise, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information, unless specifically indicated as otherwise by you. Except to the extent that Submitted Content is covered by eCampaignr’s Privacy Notice, you acknowledge and agree that any Submitted Content submitted or transmitted to eCampaignr by you is submitted or transmitted on a non-confidential basis and that eCampaignr may use such Submitted Content for any legal purpose(s).
XIII. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. All Site information and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or non-misappropriation of intellectual property rights of a third party, title, custom, trade, quiet enjoyment, accuracy of information content, or system integration. eCampaignr does not warrant that the Site will be available or operate in an uninterrupted, error free or completely secure manner or that errors or defects will be corrected.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless eCampaignr, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and each of their respective divisions, members, managers, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, judgments, awards, fines, penalties and costs and/or expenses of any kind, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, arising out of, resulting from, in connection with, or caused by, whether directly or indirectly, your breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site.
XV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall eCampaignr or any of its partners, agents, affiliates, or licensors or Indemnified Parties be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, incidental, special or consequential and/or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or use or attempted use of the Site. Your sole and exclusive remedy hereunder shall be for you to discontinue your use of the Site. You and eCampaignr agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Site or any information or services must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. In any event for any reason under any theory, eCampaignr’s liability shall not exceed $1,000.
XVI. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
You acknowledge and agree that you will comply with all applicable international, national, Federal, state, and/or local laws, codes, regulations, rules and/or requirements regarding your use of, and/or access to the Site; membership to, in, or with the Panel; and/or participation in the surveys.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed null and void and shall not affect the application and/or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions. The remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect, as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not a part of these Terms and Conditions.
XVIII. DISPUTES; ARBITRATION
Any disputes and/or claims arising out of or related to this Agreement, the Site, the eCampaignr Panel or any surveys relating to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through the use of binding arbitration. Any claimants shall have their claims/disputes resolved on an individual basis. Class action arbitration is prohibited under this Agreement. Neither you nor eCampaignr shall be entitled to join or consolidate claims in arbitration by or against other users or arbitrate any claims as a member of a class or in a private attorney general capacity. Each party shall bear its own costs, including any attorneys' fees, associated with such arbitration.
XIX. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
eCampaignr reserves the right to, without any notice and at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and your membership of the eCampaignr Panel immediately if it has reason to believe that you are in breach of this Agreement at any time. You can terminate your participation in this Agreement at any time by unsubscribing from the eCampaignr Panel.
Your Account may be set to inactive if we receive a bounce-back error message or similar message when sending emails to you or if we see no activity in your account for a six (6) month duration. If we see no activity in your account for six (6) or more months, we may give you 30 days’ notice, and if you do not remedy the situation during that 30 day period, we will cancel your account and you will forfeit any eCampaignr Reward Points in your Account.
XXI. OPT-OUT POLICY
By becoming a Member, you agree to receive emails from eCampaignr inviting you to participate in surveys. Participation in any survey(s) is strictly voluntary. You may opt-out from any further participation, at any time, by visiting your profile page.
XXII. ACCOUNT CANCELLATION
You may cancel your Account any time by visiting your Profile Page. If you cancel your Account, you will forfeit any eCampaignr Reward Points in your Account. In addition, any requested or pending payments for you will be removed and forfeited.
XXIII. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
The headings contained in these Terms and Conditions are for reference only and shall have no effect on the interpretation and/or application of this Agreement. eCampaignr’s failure to enforce a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions shall not waive or release you from such breach and shall not waive, release or prevent eCampaignr from enforcing any subsequent breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions, any policy or policies referenced or incorporated herein, and any Panel specific requirements, represent the entire understanding and agreement between eCampaignr and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.
By accessing the Site and agreeing to become a eCampaignr Panel Member and/or agreeing to participate in eCampaignr surveys you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
XXV. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
eCampaignr shall have the right at any time to (a) change these Terms and Conditions, and to (b) change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Site, restricting the hours of availability, or limiting the amount of use permitted. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on the Site, or by electronic mail, or by conventional mail. Your use of the Site after such notice shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions. You are expected to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
XXVI. QUESTIONS regarding these Terms and Conditions should be directed to:
| eCAmpaignr Solutions